- Drape throw blankets and throw blankets over sofas, armchairs, and bedspreads.
- Leave books and magazines on tables and nightstands. Keep some books open to show full pages.
- Incorporate family heirlooms. Photos and other heirlooms give a home personality and individual character. It shows that the property and the people behind it have a story.
- Let your storage show. Organized items make a home feel clean and filled in. Your organization and home storage also reveals a lot about your space, and it demonstrates how different areas can be utilized. Check out these storage space tips for different rooms in your house.
- Take advantage of distressed items. Even when distressed items are new, they give off the appearance of classic, care-free character.
- Spread plants. Greenery has not only been psychologically proven to improve moods and boost creativity, but can liven up a dull space. Incorporate different type of plants in your home, from larger varieties to small air plants and geraniums along your window sills.
Home Staging Tips For Your Long-term Rental Property
By Mclain Properties Sunday, February 25, 2018