This delightful oceanfront condo is one of the most sought after locations in the Carlsbad area. From your ocean front balcony, you can relax while watching the waves break, watch the surfers, boaters, watch whales and dolphins swim by throughout the day.
This two-bedroom condo is ideal for families who want to play on the beach all day. While having easy access Carlsbad Village with shopping and dining only a few blocks away. The sound of ocean is one of the most relaxing sounds on Earth. From this property, you will be enjoying the ocean sounds day and night.
The Upper Unit condo (A) is located on the street level. This condo has magnificent picture windows that look out the ocean. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and master bathroom attached. The guest bedroom has queen bed with a guest bathroom off the hallway. There is also a half bath off the kitchen.
This condo can be rented as a two bedroom or combined with the other two bedroom and/or the one bedroom. Perfect option for larger families.
Within a short drive, enjoy Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Legoland, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, La Jolla, Del Mar Race Track, Sea Port Village, Catalina Island, and Balboa Island.
There is a lot to see and do within walking distance. Centrally located in the heart of Carlsbad Village and the north end of San Diego County. Orange County is 30 minutes up the highway, so you can easily enjoy all of what Southern California has to offer. Hop on the train two blocks away and you are off to San Diego (south) or Los Angeles(north) and all the fun in between.
Centrally located to all of these activities make staying here the perfect place to spend your days!
** PLEASE NOTE: This home is currently on the market to sale. Rental agreements will be guaranteed if within a 60 day time period from the booking.
• The Flower Fields of Carlsbad (15 Min) South I-5
• Temecula Wine Country – (45 Min) East Hwy 78, North I-15
• Disneyland and California Adventure (60 Min) North on I-5 - Anaheim
• Knott's Berry Farm ( 70 Min ) North on I-5 – Buena Park
• Universal Studios (90 Min) North on I-5 – Universal City
• Balboa Island (55 Min) North I-5 to 73 N – Newport Beach
o Old Town San Diego State Historic Park (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
o Torrey Pines State Reserve (32 Min) South I-5 - LaJolla
• San Diego Wild Animal Park (40 Min) East Hwy 78 - Escondido
• Legoland California (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Sea World (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• San Diego Zoo (45 Min) South I-5
• San Diego Padres and Petco Park (45 Min) I-5 South
• La Jolla (40 Min ) South I-5 - LaJolla
• Buena Vista Lagoon (5 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• San Diego Area State Parks